Thursday, July 23, 2009

Do the Happy Dance 'Lijah

I know there have been a lot of videos on here lately... I guess Its an easy out for me, instead of writing! Here is a classic Elijah move that I have to share, it was recorded the same night as the walking ones, so its the same beer bottle > we don't constantly have beer bottles sitting around! In fact that night was the first time I have ever made Bubba do a "Beer Run" but we both just had the inkling for a beer and its not something we have in the house normally. LOL. I swear!

So enjoy the HAPPY DANCE, its a bit Stevie Wonder and when he really gets into it the legs start going too.
as always remember to scroll to the bottom and pause the music before starting the video. Thanks for Following us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

counter widget web counter